400g cherry tomatoes
4 large flat mushrooms.
- Hollow out the mushrooms – cut off stock and use a spoon to scoop out the insides
- Pre cook the chicken. I cut into small cubes and grilled them till they where well done.
- Chop tomatoes into quarters
- Chop mozzarella into small pieces.
- Place mushrooms on a foiled baking tray.
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Layer pizza as follows – tomatoes, cheese, chicken, tomatoes, cheese, chicken, cheese.
- Layer hot sauce over top of pizza (can use barbecue sauce depending on your preference)
- Pour olive oil into pizza and finish with some mixed herbs (dried basil etc).
- Cook in oven for 5-8 minutes.
Macros (approx) – 800 kcal, 100g protein, 35g fat, <10g carbs.